Monday, August 27, 2012

UPDATE : Kao Curél Intensive Range

Hi, folks!  Remember my post about Kao Curél Intensive Range? I've reviewed this kit almost one moth ago here. I did promise I'll do more update about it, didn't I?^^



Well, I've been using this products for about 26 days, started since August 1st, I remember. I am using the products in this method (and order):
1. Moisture Lotion/Toner - usually applied before I put my makeup on, in the morning.
2. Makeup Cleansing Gel - for cleansing my face makeup (I use Etude House's Eye & Lip Remover to cleanse my eye & lip).
3. Foaming Wash - right after using cleansing gel. I wash my face only once a day, preventing it to get drier.
4. Moisture Cream - applied at night before sleeping. However, I seldom forgot applying this, due to sleepiness. lol

It really do a great job to moisten my skin. I never experience dry patches anymore. It feels smoother, and no more tight, stretchy feeling on my skin. The corners of my lips is also gotten smoother now! No more flakes there.

However, since the kit isn't intended for whitening, my skin doesn't look brighter, nor it helps fading the dark spots (freckles) on my face (Kao Curél has its own range for whitening). And also, since the kit is intended for very dry skin, about halfway through treatment (approx. 10 days usage) the skin around my nose began to get oilier than usual (I have combination-to very dry skin actually). Oh well, I'll just reduce the amount of product I applied on the nose area. ><

OVERALL:
Pro(s) :
-Works effectively
-The kit is quite economical (IDR 285.000 / USD 28.50 for 4 kinds of products enough for a month usage)

Con(s) :
-Expensive to buy full size individually
-Kinda hard to find in Indonesia (can only be bought via online shop, and there's only a very few shops selling Japan skincare here)

Repurchase? Yes! I am torn between buying another set of trial kit **stingy**, or buying full size, individually. If I do buying full size, I might only take the cleansing foam and the toner.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts here, but please DO NOT leave any kind of ill words, insults, and promotions/advertising/offers there as I will not responding to it.
I read and reply every single comments as soon as I log in.
Do leave your own blog link so I can visit back. :)

X.o.x.o.,
Reen <3