Wednesday, January 16, 2013

REVIEW : i.Fairy Cara Lens in "Green" [EXTRA!! Sunday FOTD]

Hello folks! I've just added another collection of my circle lenses. This one comes from my favorite lens brand; i.Fairy. The one I'll be reviewing this time is i.Fairy Cara. The color..? My favorite circle lens color ever; GREEN! I got mine from my new sponsor, Dreamie Chuppa. <3


curious to see the pattern? read more!!



Specifications :
Diameter: 16.2mm
Base Curve : 8.6mm
Center Thickness : 0.04mm
Water Content : 55%
Lens' Lifetime : 1 Year Disposable
 
COLOR AND PATTERN (4/5)
i.Fairy Cara's pattern is pretty simple in my opinion. It's like a random fraction of green, black, and yellow. The color is pretty bright, doesn't disappear upon being worn in my eyes. The pattern makes my eyes shine like anime eyes, but in a natural way. Love it!


i.Fairy Cara "Green" (LEFT : inner curve, RIGHT : Outer Curve)

ENLARGEMENT (4.5/5)
Although having a very thin limbal ring, this lens can enlarge my eyes quite dramatically. My guess it's because of it's huge diameter.





COMFORT (5/5)
The reason of my love for i.Fairy? It's because of its comfort!! Despite its huge size, my eyes can stand wearing it without being tired for approx. 8-10 hours. It doesn't give me the kind of blurry feeling, nor it gives me a kind of "there's something in eyes!!" feeling. LOL I really dunno want term to describe it.. xDD

OVERALL (4/5)
This lens is really perfect for you folks who love bright colors, want a shiny eyes effect, but doesn't want it to look tacky.

If you are interested, you can contact Dreamie Chuppa by her FB (link's provided above). This lens will cost you IDR 195.000 per pair. Pricey, I know, but it's really worth it!

EXTRA!!! Sunday FOTD!!

What I wear (opened eyes detail, see above pic):
-Kanebo KATE Eyebrow Mascara in "BR01"
-E.L.F. Studio Eye Primer and Line Sealer (Primer side)
-Urban Decay Eyeshadow Ammo Box (Maui Wouwie as base color, Chopper for upper lash line, and Smog for crease)
-Physician's Formula Gel Eyeliner for Blue Eyes (Blue for upper lid, and brown for lower lid)
-Urban Decay Supercurl Curling Mascara

Face and Lips Makeup :
-Benefit POREfessional
-Illamasqua Rich Foundation 
-YSL Touche Eclat in #1 "Luminous Radiance"
-Shiseido AquaLabel Moist Powdery in "B010"
-Benefit Box o' Powder in "Hervana"
-Benefit Cha Cha Tint for lips
-Sleek Contour Kit in "Light" (using the bronzer for shading)
-theBalm Mary Lou-Manizer

my hair's messy xDD




My face makeup were barely seen, because I was about to go with my family, and it's impossible for me to go with such thick and colorful makeup as if you're going to have a photo session.  LOL..

X.o.x.o.
Reen <3


12 comments:

  1. warnanya cakep <3
    aku blm pnh pake green lens :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aku malah naksir Abu2 yg cc ake buat MUC itu.. xD

      Delete
  2. bikin ngiler i-fairy nya :O'
    pretty as always reen :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. duuhh,, mukanya si mak muyus sekaliiii *salahfokus*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wahahahaha... Makasiihh Maakk.. **malumalumalu**

      Delete
  4. ijoo nya segarr xD
    i wanttttt *lupadirikalolagibokek* T_T

    ReplyDelete
  5. cantik bgt!! bagus warna softlens nya :)

    visit and follow back my blog
    uniquebloggonnabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for stopping by dear.. followed back ya.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice. I fairy cara green circle lenses looking extreme vibrant on your eyes; but i am happy to know that they are neither too pale nor too dark. Sometimes big eye circle lenses make you look bug-eyed and alien lol

    I am such a fan of circle lenses and since i have a medium skin tone green circle lenses always have a magical effect on my eyes

    Oh and did you know you can win circle lenses for FREE?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, it's really true that some vibrant-colored lens would make you look scary like alien (my mom even told me I look like I am suffering cataract)

      But after you put on bolder eye makeup, the vibrancy could be toned down and you'll look more "human" xD

      Delete

Leave your thoughts here, but please DO NOT leave any kind of ill words, insults, and promotions/advertising/offers there as I will not responding to it.
I read and reply every single comments as soon as I log in.
Do leave your own blog link so I can visit back. :)

X.o.x.o.,
Reen <3