Monday, January 28, 2013

FOTD : 27.01.2013~ Goin' Mono

I was actually not in the mood to do my eyes dramatically, so I just grab my Urban Decay 24/7 Shadow Pencil and glide and blend it on my eyelid. Never expected it'll turn pretty good!



The reason I named this look "Goin' Mono" is because I only use ONE  color on my eyes (you know I actually always wears different hues of eyeshadow colors lol). Luckily, I wear my EOS Fay "Blue" lens, which made my eyes pop. 


Different Lighting Condition ><

What I wear :
*Complexion :
-SK II Brightening Lucent Base
-Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen "Wow" Foundation in "Believe in Me-Ivory"
-YSL Touche Eclat in #1 "Luminous Radiance"
-Shiseido Aqua Label Moist Powdery in "B-10"

*Eyes :
-E.L.F. Studio Eyebrow Kit in "Medium"
-E.L.F. Studio Eye Primer & Line Sealer (Primer)
-Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eyeshadow Pencil Stash in "Rehab"
-Urban Decay Supercurl Curling Mascara
-theBalm Mary Lou-Manizer (for browbone highlight)
-Physician's Formula Gel Eyeliner for Blue Eyes in "Brown"

*Face and Lips :
-Milani Baked Blush in "Fantastico Mauve"
-Sleek Contour Kit in "Light" (bronzer, for shading)
-theBalm Mary Lou-Manizer
-Urban Decay Lip Junkie Lipgloss in "Naked"

Others :
-EOS Fay Lens in "Blue"

Another selcas :


Both pics are taken from a really bad background xDD I stood against the sunlight and they turned rather.... overexposured...? But sadly, over tons of pics I took back then, these two pics have my pretty face (okay, go on, puke whenever you want LOL), while I look so ugly in other pics.. ><
Anyway, I am soooo in love with UD pencil stash! Will review it next time!

X.o.x.o.,
Reen <3

8 comments:

  1. sooo prettyyyyy <3

    jadi pingin update blog lagiiii hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute like anime :D
    i ever heard EOS lens, this helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww you look lovely! love the colour!
    liss cope

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muyusnyaa...iya karena backlight jd kurang ok exposurenya, coba ngadep windownya...lebih ok buat poto asal lightingnya ga terlalu harsh...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iya nih haha.. Sbenerny Bagus Sih Kalo Lg munggungin jendela.. cuma mank harus berdiri lebi au Dr Jendela.. Ini Kedeketan.. will Do More practise supaya hasil foto Lb bagus... makasiihh yaa Masukannya :* :*

      Delete

Leave your thoughts here, but please DO NOT leave any kind of ill words, insults, and promotions/advertising/offers there as I will not responding to it.
I read and reply every single comments as soon as I log in.
Do leave your own blog link so I can visit back. :)

X.o.x.o.,
Reen <3