Tuesday, January 8, 2013

FOTD : Romantic Date Look

What comes to your mind when you hear the word "romantic"? Pink, no? But yes, in this FOTD, I use pink as my main color scheme. The look is actually very simple, and it's originally a tutorial from Too Faced Summer Eye Collection but I added a little bit twist in it. Just a tiny bit, so it's not that significant.





If you're a fan of Too Faced Eyeshadow Boxes, you will know about the tutorial cards they always included in their shadow box. As I said above, I am actually just following the tutorial.

Eh, you said it's not pink enough? Worry not! I've prepared a detailed eye look pics below :


My eyebrows aren't the same T____T It's my basic eyebrow shape which isn't balanced

Find the twist just yet? No? Well, I actually add pink eyeliner to define the pink color on upper lash line, while I also smudged brown liner on lower lash line to make my eyes pop. Very tiny twist, eh? And, here's a little tip  if you want to use fake eyelashes; choose the most natural pair. Boys don't like girls to wear such dramatic eyelashes. The lashes will make your eyes look prettier, but in a unnoticeable way in the boys' eyes.







I camwhored a lot, but in the end, only half of them are actually good. And oh! This is my first attempt on doing photo editing. Nothing much, just adding brightness, sharpen the pics, something like that.. They turned out pretty well, don't they? Of course I have to admit a few pics turned over-brightened and the others.. well.. you say it T____T really not good at multimedia stuff like this.. T^T

What I wear :
Complexion :
-Benefit POREfessional
-YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat Foundation in "BD 10"
-YSL Touche Eclat in #1 "Luminous Radiance"
-Shiseido AquaLabel Moist Powdery in "B010"

Eyes :
-E.L.F. Studio Eyebrow Kit in "Medium"
-E.L.F Minerals Eyeshadow Primer in "Sheer"
-Too Faced Summer Eye Collection (using Sugar Sand as base, Plumeria on upper lash line, and Cocoa Beach on crease and lower lash line)
-Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Pencil Liner in "Woodstock"
-Physician's Formula Gel Eyeliner for Blue Eyes in "Brown"

Face and Lips :
-Sleek Contour Kit in "Light"
-NARS Blush in "Deep Throat"
-Revlon Lipgloss (I forgot the product's name and shade ><)

Others :
-i.Fairy Toffi in "Gold"
-Unbranded Thai Lashes

This look is very simple and not too much, so it's really perfect for dating. Maybe I'll post the tutorial to make this look some other time. Agree or not? *wink*

X.o.x.o.,
Reen <3

14 comments:

  1. wow Reen, i love those colors on your eyes! you have a beautiful eyes! love it!!!!!!!!!!!! I am your new follower anyway...=)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nancy <3 it's flattering Me..
      I've Followed You Via bloglovin since i can't find the GFC button xD

      Delete
  2. foto kedua dr bawah lancipp hidungnya..huhuww
    loveeeeeeeeeee it <3
    ajarin shading donk mak :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. anglenya (kebetulan) bagus mak... wkakaka...
      cari yutub aja mak.. ane jg blj dr yutub...

      Delete
  3. shadingnya cucok bgttt cinnttt <3 awchhh ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. kulitnya mulus banget :D make-up matanya cantik :D aq suka contact lensnya ^^

    hi ^^ Join my first giveaway and win Thboxes accessories of your choice
    http://luchluchcraft.blogspot.com/2013/01/international-giveaway-win-thboxes.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. wah kamu keliatan kayak orang korea! kulitnya putih flawless gituu ^__^
    loook nya juga romantis banget, salam kenal ya, me love! <3

    http://nitarts-makeupstudio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi you look so beautiful. but if i many suggest you, use thicker fake eyelashes.. it will make your eyes popped out and bright..

    xoxo,
    LNatz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the compliments and suggestion <3 <3
      I am still adapting into using fake lashes, that's why I use the more natural one here. will try the dramatic one once my eyes can adapt with the lashes. :*

      Delete
  7. Such a pretty makeup :)
    Matching on you so much!
    Envy u hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww.. thanks a lot dear. I am flattered <3

      Delete

Leave your thoughts here, but please DO NOT leave any kind of ill words, insults, and promotions/advertising/offers there as I will not responding to it.
I read and reply every single comments as soon as I log in.
Do leave your own blog link so I can visit back. :)

X.o.x.o.,
Reen <3