Sunday, August 26, 2012

FOTD : 24 August 2012. Coral Look

I did this makeup actually two days ago, but I just have time to clean it up today, so.. here it is!
I am using Too Faced Summer Eye Collection for my eye makeup this time. I am following the tutorial card inside the box.. xDD




As usual, my eye makeup doesn't show up pretty well in pictures. That's why I've prepared a detailed pic :


Here's the items I wear on pic :
Face :
-Monistat Chafing Relief Powder Gel as Face Primer
-Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation "Believe in Me; Ivory"
-Benefit Boi-ing Concealer in "Light"
-M.A.C. Studio Careblend/Pressed Powder in "Light Plus"
(my complexion is always the same.. Got really sensitive skin, so I can't "cheat on" other brand/formula xDD)

Eyes :
-E.L.F Mineral Eyeshadow Primer in "Sheer"
-E.L.F. Studio Eyebrow Kit in "Medium"
-Too Faced Summer Eye Collection Eyeshadow Palette Box (Peach Fuzz on entire lid, Coral Crush on upper lash line, and Chocolate Sun on crease and lower lash line)
-E.L.F Studio Eye Primer and Line Sealer (using Line Sealer side, to define the Coral shade)
-Physician's Formula Gel Eyeliner for Blue Eyes in "Brown", smudged along the outer half of lower lash line
-Bobbi Brown Lash Extreme Lengthening Mascara

Others :
-M.A.C. Mineralize Blush in "Warmth of Coral"
-MAKE OVER Lipstick in "Nude Frapzz"
-NYX Retractable Lip Liner in "Nude"

I really love this look! In fact, I really love my Too Faced Summer Eye xDD The colors are pretty...

Here are another pics of me.. Please don't puke lol

My blush didn't show up quite well here.. >< Might be the lighting.. :p


Alright.. That's it for today FOTD. <3
See you next time.
X.o.x.o.,
Reen <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts here, but please DO NOT leave any kind of ill words, insults, and promotions/advertising/offers there as I will not responding to it.
I read and reply every single comments as soon as I log in.
Do leave your own blog link so I can visit back. :)

X.o.x.o.,
Reen <3