Thursday, September 13, 2012

REVIEW : Essie Summer Collection 2012 in "Off The Shoulder"

Almost done! My Essie set review! This time I'm reviewing the pink one; Off The Shoulder. So that's mean the green shade, Mojito Madness would be the last shade I'll be reviewing. ><

Essie Summer Collection 2012 in "Off The Shoulder"



Off The Shoulder is a bold pink nail polish. Well.. This is as far as I can go to describe the color. It looks like  a cool pink in the bottle, but when applied on nails, it turns darker and also warmer pink. And prettier. I'd say it's more like a barbie-pink shade.. xDD

Essie Summer Collection 2012 in "Off The Shoulder" - SWATCH

Although I actually don't really like the color pink, this shade has been my most favorite color! It even beats the "Bikini So Teeny" shade. I really love seeing the result on my nails. xD

About the texture, I think it's better than both "Fear of Desire" or "Bikini So Teeny". It's not as runny as them. Easier to apply, not as messy as those two too.

The brush is also better. It's stiff enough so I can manage an even and tidy application. Way to go! :D

OVERALL :
Packaging : 5/5
Color : 5/5
Application : 4.5/5
Texture : 4.5/5

X.o.x.o.,
Reen <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts here, but please DO NOT leave any kind of ill words, insults, and promotions/advertising/offers there as I will not responding to it.
I read and reply every single comments as soon as I log in.
Do leave your own blog link so I can visit back. :)

X.o.x.o.,
Reen <3