Friday, September 21, 2012

SEPTEMBER HAUL

Okaaayy.. After a review... Time for haul showcase ><

I shopped too much again this month >< I also adding a new collection of lip products. I'm really a lip junkie, afterall... xDD

So these are what I bought this month :


-KAO Liese Bubble Hair Dye in Platinum Beige, IDR 165.000, from Kawaii House
-Bobbi Brown Rich Lip Color SPF 12 in Rose Blossom, IDR 250.000 [Spc. Price], from Palacio de Bella
-The Skin Food Cucumber Soothing Mask Wash Off, IDR 79.000, from Drolly Pop
-Etude House Help My Finger Matte Top Coat, IDR 46.000, from Drolly Pop
-Etude House Nail Hardener, Base Coat, and Top Coat, IDR 19.000 each, from Drolly Pop
-The Face Shop Nail Polish in "Yellow" and "White", IDR 13.000 each, from Drolly Pop

Most of my hauls are bought from my most favorite shop, Drolly Pop. Her price for Korean brands are the cheapest! I hauled a lot of nail products ><

Will review them one by one! Just wait! :*
X.o.x.o.,
Reen <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts here, but please DO NOT leave any kind of ill words, insults, and promotions/advertising/offers there as I will not responding to it.
I read and reply every single comments as soon as I log in.
Do leave your own blog link so I can visit back. :)

X.o.x.o.,
Reen <3