Thursday, September 13, 2012

REVIEW : The Body Shop DEEP SLEEP Dreamy Pillow and Body Mist

Have trouble sleeping at night? I recommend you to try this thing right away; The Body Shop DEEP SLEEP Dreamy Pillow and Body Mist. I'll shorten it to pillow mist. Or sleeping spray...? lol

The Body Shop DEEP SLEEP Dreamy Pillow and Body Mist

DEEP SLEEP is a range from The Body Shop meant to give you a pleasant, relaxed feeling, so you'll have better sleep. The entire range's main active ingredient is Jujube Date (well, that was written on the label!), and the pillow mist itself has additional active ingredient; chamomile essential oils (the label says chamomile and other essential oils, though). Chamomile was well known for having a soothing, calming effect.

About the pillow mist itself, I was recommended by my big sister's friend (who is also my business partner and supplier :p). I was really interested with this since I have trouble sleeping earlier. (FYI, I usually sleep at around 12 - 2 a.m., while going to bed at around "normal" hours; 10-11p.m is a rare occasion :p) After she told be the effectiveness, I bought it right away!! (well, we were at the mall that time). A bottle contains 100ml of this spray costs me IDR 139.000 (USD 13.90). Quite expensive, but it'll last long, I guess. You can find it in TBS's counters nearby,.

To use it, you only have to shake the bottle, and spray it several times (3-4times), either onto your own body, or your pillow, or blanket, if you want, before sleeping.. I myself spray it onto my pillow and bolster. The fragrance is kinda strong, but not too strong that you'd get dizzy smelling it. I can smell a hint of bergamot scent in it.

About effectiveness, I'd say it works well. I did fall asleep in 3-5 minutes after I sprayed it onto my pillow. Normally, it'll take me hours to fall asleep (no exaggerating, but it's true!!). I loveeeee this thing!!

I haven't tried the other products from this range. Well, I think the spray itself is enough to help me fix my sleeping habit.

OVERALL :
Pro(s) :
-Effective
-Pleasant smell
-Easy to get

Con(s) :
-Quite pricy (for me)

Repurchase? YES!

X.o.x.o,
Reen <3

2 comments:

  1. I have insomnia too! And have been wondering about the effectiveness of this product. I'm so glad I found this review on your blog, now I definitely want to try it the next time I go to TBS ;)

    Thanks for the review!


    YURI
    http://twothousandthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes... it's indeed effective. the smell's really relaxing. my mom n sister also admitted its effectiveness <3

      Delete

Leave your thoughts here, but please DO NOT leave any kind of ill words, insults, and promotions/advertising/offers there as I will not responding to it.
I read and reply every single comments as soon as I log in.
Do leave your own blog link so I can visit back. :)

X.o.x.o.,
Reen <3