Friday, September 7, 2012

Accessories Shopping at Drama Kitty Shop ♥

I just received my new accessories today!! Bought it at Drama Kitty Shop, an online store selling Factory Outlet stuffs of mid-end fashion brands such as Zara, Forever21, H&M, etc. She also opens a Pre-Order for accessories, either the ones from China (no brands) and also knock offs from some high-end brands like Kate Spade, Chanel, etc.

The accessories I bought are a necklace, with a row of white butterflies and its matching earrings. They're Kate Spade's knock offs. They are classified as Premium Accessories Line, which means the quality is higher than other ranges.
Kate Spade Butterfly Necklace and Earrings; knock offs


Aren't they pretty? I choose butterflies in reference to this blog and also my shop's name. I love butterflies too, though. lol
Haven't got the right moment to wear it since it's just coming this morning ><
I got the necklace for IDR 170.000 (USD 17.00) and the earrings costs me IDR 95.000 (USD 9.50). Pretty expensive, huh? But I'm realllllyyy satisfied! I'll definitely order for MORE accessories from her! 

Well, that's it for today's haul <3
X.o.x.o.,
Reen <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts here, but please DO NOT leave any kind of ill words, insults, and promotions/advertising/offers there as I will not responding to it.
I read and reply every single comments as soon as I log in.
Do leave your own blog link so I can visit back. :)

X.o.x.o.,
Reen <3