Wednesday, November 28, 2012

RANDOM : Liebster Award

Okay, this is my first time posting this kind of thing. Kinda fun answering it, I guess. Thanks a lot for beb Oline, mak Bun, and Medina for nominating me <3 lol

Here are the rules!
  1. When you receive the award, thank the person who gave it to you and post the link to his or her blog in your blog post.
  2. Then, post eleven things about yourself.
  3. Answer the eleven questions from the person who tagged you.
  4. Choose eleven inspiring bloggers whose blog has less than 200 followers, and link their pages in your post.
  5. Create eleven questions for them to answer.
11 Things about me :
1. A tomboy turned a "fake" lady.
2. Lazybum
3. Hate Cockroaches and any other bugs, except butterflies
4. Love cats <3
5. Would prefer high-end makeups than high-end branded bags or shoes
6. Love Maroon 5 and especially Adam Levine
7. I talked straightforwardly, and hate narrow-minded people
8. Have a curvy body and chubby fingernails
9. Gossips is my guilty pleasure
10. Love American reality shows such as Masterchef US, ANTM, The Apartment
11. Have talents in singing, acting, and writing. I should be a superstar!!!! xDD

So I'll be answering questions from Medina from Nothing But Love Handles first;

1. Describe your make-up style 
-Sweet, colorful, sexy lol

2. What items are in your everyday bag
-Wallet, makeup pouch, pocketbac, keys, and tissues

3. Five items that you always carry to the beach
-Sunglasses, a cute swimwear, sunblock, summer hats, and.. I can't think anymore..lol

4. What is your favourite make up brand
-Benefit, Urban Decay, YSL, Inglot, Too Faced, Wet n Wild.

5. Tell me one make up item you want the most at the moment
UD Vice Palette!!!

6. Tell me three items of make up products you cannot live without
-EVERY ITEMS! xDDD

7. Are you a dog or a cat person?
-I am a true cat person!

8. If you can choose to be someone else, who do you want to be and why?
-Myself. I just love myself whoever I am.. :)

9. Are you team Edward or team Jacob?
EDWARD!!

10. Do you think you will still be a beauty blogger when you are 40 years old? Why? 
Not sure, actually.. =D I might be busy raising my now-teenager children!

11. Do you believe in God?
Yes, I do!

Next, from my fellow blogger, mak Bun from Miss Bunny Beauty; she posted hers with Bahasa, so I'll follow:
1. Berapa lama biasa nya mandi? Ngapain aja segitu lama?
5 menit klo ga keramas, 15 menit kalo pake keramas.

2. Iphone atau Samsung galaxy ? Why?
Galaxy Note!!!

3. Benda apa yang gk akan lupa dibawa kalau keluar2 ?
Dompet & BB

4. Lo bs masak? Paling jago masak apa?
Dikit2 lah... masak nasi goreng ala gue sendiri, n masak spaghetti.

5. Pertama kali kenal make up umur brapa? Trus itu ud bisa ngapain aja?
Umur 14-15. Lupa tepatnya berapa. Pokoke kelas 3 smp. Ud bisa bedakan sama eyeshadow ngasal. Sama lipstikan juga.. wkwkwk

6. Apa film favorit lo?
Sounds of Music!! dari jaman masi kecil banget masi pake LaserDisc nontonnye. wkwk

7. Vacation destination impian kemana?
JEPANG!

8. Barang apa yang nyesel telah lo beli? kenapa?Nggak ada tuh. lol

9. Kalo dilahirkan kembali pengen jadi cewe/cowo? Why?
Cewe tetep. Banyak spesialnya.. 

10. Pilih pinter tapi miskin / kaya tapi oon? kenapa?
Pinter dan kaya donk!

11. Siapa youtubers favourite kalian?
Michelle Phan, Promise Phan, Gossmakeupartist

Last is from beb Caroline, from Little Piece of Heaven
1. Tell me one makeup item you cannot live without!
EVERYTHING!

2. Mascara or eyeliner?
err.. both, please

3. Your favorite brand of eyelashes?
Diamond Lash. They have cute styles <3

4. Dyeing hair, yay or nay? Why?
Yay! I love colored hairs

5. Cute things or vintage ones?
CUTE!!

6. Loose powder or compact powder?
Compact. Suits my dry skin better.

7. Your most loved shopping place? Online, Offline... BOTH!!
Online : Drolly Pop, Drama Kitty Shop, POCOLOCO, TwentySeven Shop, Nona Lenongholic
Offline : The malls in Jakarta which have a ZARA or Mango counter in it!

8.  Your Favorite Blogger?
Local : Caroline Pitono, Sheilla Yulistina, Cominica
International : Temptalia

9. Favorite Makeup Brands
UD, Too Faced, Benefit, Wet n Wild, Inglot

10. How Many Lipsticks do you have?
14 at the moment!

11. Makeup or skincare?
Of course they're both important!

I actually have to tag other people, but I really couldn't think of anybody, seriously! Just enjoy my answers, ok?? tee hee.. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts here, but please DO NOT leave any kind of ill words, insults, and promotions/advertising/offers there as I will not responding to it.
I read and reply every single comments as soon as I log in.
Do leave your own blog link so I can visit back. :)

X.o.x.o.,
Reen <3