Sunday, December 2, 2012

FOTD : 24.11.2012

Hi, folks! Another FOTD.. ;D I haven't shopped any products lately, you know... I'm short of money.. lol. This time FOTD, I tried to focus my look on the lips. Yes, I'm wearing bold lipstick!



Ta - daaaaaa...Here's the look! I don't know why, but there are times when I can't do makeup properly; and one of those time was THIS DAY! My eyeshadow looks so messy and uneven -_____- 

Detailed Eyes Look : 


More pics ^^


I tried to make funny face here, but oh well, my face isn't funny.. AT ALL! **sob**

Makeup Breakdown :
Face :
*Benefit POREfessional
*Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen "Wow" in Believe in Me-Ivory
*YSL Touche Eclat in #1 Luminous Radiance
*Shiseido AquaLabel Moist Powdery in B010

Eyes :
*Kanebo KATE Eyebrow Mascara in BR-01
*E.L.F. Mineral Eyeshadow Primer in Sheer
*Sleek Oh So Special Eyeshadow Palette
*Physician's Formula Gel Eyeliner; Black from Green Eyes set on upper lash line, and Brown from Blue Eyes on lower lash line

Cheeks, Lips and Others :
*NARS Blush in Deep Throat
*NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Dolce Vita
*Sleek Contour Kit in Light

Accesories :
*Thai Fake Lashes
*Barbie Eye Mirage Lens in Violet

Hope you folks enjoy this!^^
X.o.x.o.,
Reen <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts here, but please DO NOT leave any kind of ill words, insults, and promotions/advertising/offers there as I will not responding to it.
I read and reply every single comments as soon as I log in.
Do leave your own blog link so I can visit back. :)

X.o.x.o.,
Reen <3