Sunday, September 15, 2013

The Bunny Diary : 15.09.2013

Hello, humans! We meet again!!
Recently my mommies just moved my litterbox to another spot because I'm being naughty.. Hehehe. :p I am expanding my territory up to around the bathroom and around the stairs. My mommies often nag me for peeing the edge of stairs, where my pee would fall to the downstairs and stains the wall. So mommies covered that area with my litterbox and a dustpan.
Hey!! The dustpan when empty is comfortable!! I love it there! I have to mark it as my territory.. with my PEE! lol
nomnomnom. This veggie is my fave!

See you next time!
Chobi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts here, but please DO NOT leave any kind of ill words, insults, and promotions/advertising/offers there as I will not responding to it.
I read and reply every single comments as soon as I log in.
Do leave your own blog link so I can visit back. :)

X.o.x.o.,
Reen <3