Hi folks! As I promised in my previous post, I am going to show you how to use the Makarizo MK3 Color Revive Hot Ice Mineral Oil and my own experience using this product.
First of all, I apologize for the bad pictures, I took them with my lil sister’s reluctant help. ><
TUTORIAL1. Prepare your hair. It should be damp, only towel dried. I suggest you to shampoo (and condition –if necessary) first. I also suggest you to cover your nape and back with a towel, so the product wouldn't get onto your shirt.
2. 1. Freeze the product by putting it in refrigerator or simply dip it in a bowl of ice cubes. Makarizo also said not to freeze it for more than 2 minutes. You’ll know the product is freezed enough when the color turned from translucent orange into yellowish orange –no longer translucent.
Hot Ice oil being refrigerated. Sorry, I forgot to take the freezed product x(
3. 1. Thaw the product by rolling it with both palm of hand.
4. Cover your hand with a towel, then break the ampoule. Be careful as the ampoule is made from glass.
Preparing to break the tip. See inside the circle; it's still intact
After opening. Careful... Careful..
5. Take a part of your hair, then apply a few drops the product. If you have long or thick hair, you might want to section your hair first beforehand.
5. To help the absorption, pat gently the hair with the palm of your hand
7. Continue step 5 and 6 until all the hair is covered with the product.
8. Repeat step 2 to 7;
8. Repeat step 2 to 7;
- If you have short hair, you won’t need to repeat
- If you have medium hair, you need to repeat the steps once, therefore you’re using 2 ampoules total
- If you have long hair, you need to repeat the steps twice, therefore you’re using 3 ampoules total
9. Let the product sit for 10 to 15 minutes. If you have longer hair, I suggest you to clip it up.
10. While waiting, do some massage around the neck, shoulder, and back. Ask someone to do this for you :p As for me, I dislike massages, so I played with Chobi during waiting. lol
11. After 10-15 minutes, rinse off. You can style your hair with hair dryers or even iron after.
This product is pretty easy to use. The product has a nice, floral scent, but the scent is too strong for my liking. My real hair condition can only be observed when my hair is dried naturally, only with air, not hair dryers. After waiting for hours, I can feel my hair is smoother, shinier, and less tangled. I can comb my hair easier after treatment. I still can see some frizzy part, but it’s not as severe as before using the product. I think I need to do treatment with this product regularly if I want a long term healthy hair result. xD
Anyway, this product is not being sold at general stores like supermarket, but don’t fret! You can find it at local salons which sells Makarizo products. For further information, you can also visit Makarizo MK3’s social medias :
FB : MK3 Ecology
Twitter : @MK3_Ecology
Website : www.makarizo.co.id