Wednesday, October 2, 2013

FOTD : 29.09.2013~ Tough as Taupe

Hello, folks! This is my favorite look of the week. I called it Tough as Taupe, largely inspired by the item I use for this look; Maybelline Color Tattoo shade's of same name. xDD




I just grabbed myself a Maybelline Color Tattoo in "Tough as Taupe" last week, so I got the idea to create something neutral and fresh. Sometimes I need to get a rest from all bold look. xDD




Eye Makeup Detail :
*ArtCollection Brow Gel + E.L.F. Studio Eyebrow Kit in "Medium"
*E.L.F. Studio Eye Primer & Line Sealer (Primer)
*Urban Decay Book of Shadows IV (Skimp as base color, Sin for upper lash line, and Zephyr for browbone)
*Maybelline Color Tattoo in "Tough as Taupe" on crease + Urban Decay Book of Shadows IV in "Bust"
*Mizzu Eyeliner Pen
*Urban Decay Supercurl Curling Mascara
*Kawaii Diamond Lens in "Blue" (Thai circle lens)


Face and Lip Makeup detail :
*Chanel CC Cream
*Benefit Boi-ing Concealer in 01 Light
*YSL Touche Eclat in #1 Luminous Radiance as brightener
*Shiseido Aqua Label Moist Powdery in B10
*Chanel Joues Contraste in #74 Ultra Rose
*NYX Blush in "Taupe" (shading)
*theBalm Mary Lou-manizer (highlight)
*Too Faced Glamour Gloss in "Sexpot"

Anyway, this look marks my first time using Mizzu Eyeliner Pen. It's a local product here in my country that has been quite popular lately. I received it from a shop whose owner happened to be my own friend, Bunny Beaute Cosmetica. lol. I'll make a separate post to review this product. xDD

Have a great time, folks!!
X.o.x.o.,
Reen <3





2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a nice FOTD!
    You look stunning ^^

    Anyway, you have such a lovely blog.
    I've been following you.
    Mind to follow me back? ^^

    Glad to know you.
    Thank you!
    Debby
    AMOUR DE MA VIE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou very much, Debby!
      Sure! I will follow you back <3

      Delete

Leave your thoughts here, but please DO NOT leave any kind of ill words, insults, and promotions/advertising/offers there as I will not responding to it.
I read and reply every single comments as soon as I log in.
Do leave your own blog link so I can visit back. :)

X.o.x.o.,
Reen <3