Sunday, August 18, 2013

The Bunny Diary : Summer Time

Hello humans! Jakarta was hot lately! And I felt hot too! During the day, my mommy would put a bottle of frozen water on the floor, and I usually would approach it, rolling it with my nose or front legs, or simply lay beside it to feel its breeze. It's cool!!! During night, I like to relax in my mommy's cool, air-conditioned room.

Laying beside my ice. It's cool!!!

Relaxing in mommy's room at night. Can you see my eyes? Huh? You can't? I know I'm fuzzy <3

See you next time!
Chobi


2 comments:

  1. ya ampun lucu banget. pingin aku unyel2 xD
    aku dulu punya kelinci 2. tp dicuri sama tetanggaku lol udh gt nggak mw ngaku lagi

    Invite you to enter my giveaway
    Lotus Blossom Design Giveaway Win $50 gift card
    Hope you will join :) Thank you!

    New post:
    Review: Citra Hazeline Spotless White Glow UV
    Black and White - Kpop Girl's Day Expection

    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com
    www.tokoluchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waduh gimana cara nyuliknya tuh? :'(

      Udah join ya giveawaynya ^0^

      Delete

Leave your thoughts here, but please DO NOT leave any kind of ill words, insults, and promotions/advertising/offers there as I will not responding to it.
I read and reply every single comments as soon as I log in.
Do leave your own blog link so I can visit back. :)

X.o.x.o.,
Reen <3