Monday, April 1, 2013

FOTD : Simple Sunday

Happy belated Easter, folks! There's nothing really special within my Easter, just an ordinary Sunday activities; family lunch. xDD My church celebrated Easter a day before, on Saturday, due to our youth service schedule.

Since I was quite lazy to play with colors, I only do a simple eye makeup :



Details, like usual :


Makeup I wear :
-E.L.F. Mineral Eyeshadow Primer in "Sheer"
-Sleek Oh So Special Palette (The Mail as base, Gateau for upper lashline, Celebrate on crease, and Bow for brow bone)
-Wet n Wild Mega Liquid Liner in "Black"
-Physician's Formula Gel Eyeliner Trio for Blue Eyes in "Brown"
-Benefit They're Real Mascara
-Kanebo KATE Eyebrow Mascara in "BR-01"

Another selcas :


My favorite pic <3

I personally love this pic.. Why it have to be overexposured...? :'(

Face Makeup :
-SK II Bright Lucent Base
-YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat Foundation in BD10
-YSL Touche Eclat in #1 Luminous Radiance
-Shiseido AquaLabel Moist Powdery in B-10
Benefit Box o' Powder "Hervana"
-Sleek Contour Kit in "Light" (Contour)
-The Balm Mary Lou-Manizer 
-Bobbi Brown Rich Lip Color in Rose Blossom

I've just dyed my hair on Friday. Yeah, I was darkening my hair color, from Platinum Beige to Classic Chocolat (brunette). Since my hair color before was pretty blondey, the result turned out lighter than I expected. On the pictures above my hair looks uneven, but in fact the color was quite even. Blame the lighting. LOL

Anyway folks, I am really sorry for often being missing in action, thus I update my blog not as often as I used to be. Pretty busy in univ >< 
However, I also want to thank you folks for being my loyal readers. Without you guys, I would never be this far. Yeah.. I've hit a 10.000 pageviews!!! Really happy for it. I will be working on giveaway soon, just wait ;D

X.o.x.o.,
Reen <3

10 comments:

  1. Pretty :) I think I'm gonna get the gel eyeliner :)) anw I just followed your blog, would be happy if you'd drop by/follow mine too ^^

    http://peachysweetness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thankyou for dropping by.
      You Should try The liners. They're great <3

      Followed You back :*

      Delete
  2. hwaaaaaahh pretty..keliatan kuyuss lho, bulmatnya kurang tebel reen >,<
    lipsticknyaaa :'( :'(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. waaaa makasyong wieee... iya ga tebel.. soalny bulmat asli.. >< lagi males falsiean...

      Delete
  3. aku suka warna rambutnya <3 cocok ama kamu ^^

    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice :) you look pretty ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prettyyyyy :* :* :*

    http://sonya-wonderful-love.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts here, but please DO NOT leave any kind of ill words, insults, and promotions/advertising/offers there as I will not responding to it.
I read and reply every single comments as soon as I log in.
Do leave your own blog link so I can visit back. :)

X.o.x.o.,
Reen <3